Saturday, February 13, 2016

VALENTINES GIFT IDEAS!

My friends were all talking about Valentines ideas about a month ago and I was shocked how organized they were.

It got my creative juices flowing and I thought I would share my gifts for this year....I gathered all of my inspiration from Pinterest then added my own little twist to them!

Super simple and Cost efficient... Might spark your own creative minds or just give you some ideas!


1. Beer Bouquet




2. Sexy Sensory Boxes

                                                      To learn what's inside click here

3. Open When Letters

What on earth are "open when letters?" click here to find out!

So hopefully this will give you some last minute ideas!


4. A Little Black Book





A little Bonus Idea, that takes a bit more preparation & depending on how professional you want to go, is a little more expensive; is a gifting your S.0 with a "Little Black Book" A Book of Boudoir Photos of YOU!!!

Scary, Stepping out the comfort zone but can also be completely liberating - I gifted my husband with one in 2013 and it is still his favorite gift to date! Click here to learn more....


Have a happy Valentines everyone!!!

G x








No comments:

Post a Comment